Friday 22 January 2016

OUGD405: Studio Brief 02 - Design Process - Information Design (Final Outcome)

Originally as my final outcome I planned just to have one leaflet and envelope design but given it had a mans head on it, I didn't want people to read it and for women to dismiss it thinking that it doesn't apply to them. So to solve this, I replicated my design but this time have one male and one female face on the front of each.



Back of the Envelope



Tabs pulled back to reveal message



Locking Mechanism to hold Leaflet Together





One change I made to the leaflet design was to put emphasis on particular words within each fact, these words being the most important e.g. death/deaths/killed. This was done in the hope to strike the readers eye and ultimately scare them into not considering drink driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment