Monday 10 April 2017

Final Poster Outcome

I chose to screenprint my poster because I was confident that it would give me the clearest and more refined outcome, especially with all the typography and lines contained within the poster.

First layer done


Second/final layer done



The parade was a political demonstration for love and music and was to celebrate the people coming together. This is what the four separate pieces represent, when displayed the pieces will appear as though they're coming together as separate entities to one big entity to represent the unity between those who attended the festival.

I feel like because it's in four separate pieces it could be played around with like a jigsaw, the information isn't skewed in any way and it's still all within the poster but rearranging them creates different visuals, although not always that appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment