Wednesday 26 April 2017

Poster Photoshoot

Photographing my work to a professional standard is something I've somewhat neglected in the past, but is what I aim to focus more on this year. Taking high quality, appropriate photos is crucial to show my work in the best possible way for my portfolio and Behance, as this all reflects my effort put into the projects, having bad lighting and half assed photos reflects badly upon me.

I aimed to capture enough photos of the poster from all angles to ensure the details of the poster were captured. Using an infinity bed helped me to ensure smooth consistent photos.







In my last blog I discussed playing around with the poster almost like a jigsaw. I think considering that each section of the poster contains it's own important bit of information, the poster could still work when rearranged like this as it makes for an interesting visual.



No comments:

Post a Comment