Monday 16 April 2018

Brief 6: Final outcomes

After receiving feedback on my designs so far, I worked on combining elements of each design that worked well in portraying my concept to create a small series of designs that work well together or on their own.

Working on a small brief like secret 7" I think is always a change up from my typical process, working mostly for aesthetics as opposed to around an issue. 



Submission 1:

A flatted fifth chord, a symbol of the devil in music. Reference to the rumours of rockstars who sold their soul to the devil in return for their legendary talent and status. 


Submission 2:


Playing on the stereo phasing effects Hendrix brought to life during his time. Further distorted with noise and dis gurement to represent his music style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment