Saturday 10 March 2018

Brief 4: Stopmotion filming & editing

For our video we decided upon a stop-motion style that would consist of paper being 'peeled' back to reveal another piece of paper, a visual metaphor for 'it's what's on the inside that counts' which is the whole underlying concept behind our idea.








That coupled with illustrations from Beth and the voiceover from Jaz that me and Jon recorded and edited, I put together our campaign video in Adobe Premiere Pro. This was relatively new software to me, but the process helped me understand it better and by the end I felt much more confident using it.

For the voiceover we had to use Audacity and a range of different bits of equipment that was set up in the recording studios. This was new to us, but we quickly got to grips with it and was able to cut up the voice clips so that they flowed smoothly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment